Due to the complexity of the laws and their specialty, the presence of a trustworthy attorney is necessary for companies, agencies, and people in the conclusion of contracts.
As a way to decrease costs and preservation of capital for companies, it is advised to have stable attorneys and advisors. For instance, whenever casualties are inflicted upon the company and its capital as a result of contracts concluded without the presence of experienced legal advisors, it does not bring any benefit but rather might bring the risk of bankruptcy to the company due to common negligence in many cases.
This is why in case the company does not have a stable lawyer, it is best they would consult an experience attorney before concluding any contracts. This would be for their own benefit as it would prevent future losses. Thus, the importance of presence of an advisor to supervise the legal affairs of a company becomes clear and companies can ask help from experienced and specialized people. For example, when the company makes a commercial or recruitment contract with a contractor, or hires an attorney for the company, in case they are faced with problems, the correct and legal way of closing contracts will have much benefit to the preservation of the company’s capital.
Commercial companies or firms need experienced advisors for many reasons, including:
- Lack of information of real and legal persons of the laws and the ways of carrying out legal cases, especially closing contracts with long-term results, legal effects and results of the contract’s conditions, how to conclude the contract and its legal lawsuit, setting a petition and complaint, and defense bills which are all specialized legal issues.
- Paying the honorarium to a lawyer or advisor is not an additional cost but rather a kind of long-term investment for the company.
- In many cases, following-up the legal cases by an attorney is much easier and cost-effective.
- Since the managers of the company are quite busy and do not have enough time, having a part-time lawyer to track the company’s legal affairs is much helpful.
The following are examples of cases that company’s lawyers’ follow-up with:
- Providing periodical or constant legal services for companies or institutions.
- Advising and counselling in setting the Statute of enterprises.
- Legal consultation and supervision of contracts made between the company and other real or legal entities and defending the company’s in lawsuits including bankruptcy, liquidation and etc.
- Representing the company in claims, or against the company, or peace and reconciliation between them, or arbitration in commercial disputes related to commercial companies.
- Settlement of contracts, petitions, complaints, initial claims, protestation against sentences in absentia, appeal, and providing defense bills.
- Mediation in disputes between the company and its associates and partners outside the company.
Sarasa Law Office, with years of experience, has provided new services to the biggest Iranian and multinational companies. We are proud to be always at your side all the while improving the company’s growth rate preventing obstacles and resolving them.